1963 Cessna 182F - N3191U
Interested parties can contact Mike Piccirilli at (314) 705-9250 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Located KSUS, Annual Inspection completion End of June
Here’s a C-182 that’s less expensive than a 180 HP C-172 but will way outperform it! It’s also ready for unimproved runways with STOL modifications, oversize main and nose landing gear and Shoulder Harnesses. Our maintenance team is finishing up an extensive Annual Inspection including engine overhaul (Western Skyways), engine mount overhaul, new muffler, custom engine mount heat shrouds, and addition of ADS-B In/Out integrated with the 430W.
Additional Equipment Installed/Information
- Complete Log Books
- Horton STOL Kit
- Flap and Aileron Gap Seals
- Oversized Tires and C-310 Nose Strut
- Cleveland Brakes
- Shoulder Harnesses with inertial Reels
- No In Motion Damage History (Repairs from in hangar hurricane damage – 1984)
Exterior: Very Good Condition, White with Turquoise and brown trim
Interior: Good Condition, Beige and Turquoise
- Manufactured By: Cessna
- Year Manufactured: 1963
- Aircraft Model: C-182 F
- Serial Number: 18254591
- Total Airframe (Logbook) Time 4,983.17 hrs.
- Tach Time: 3,939.17 hrs.
- Date Last Annual Completed: In Work
- Type/Model: Continental / O-470-R
- Serial Number: 84166-2-R
- Manufactured By: Continental
- Time SMOH: 0.0 (Western Skyways, 2/24/22)
- HP: 230
- Manufactured By: McCauley
- Model: 2A34C203-BC
- Propeller Serial Number: 830870
- Propeller Time SMOH: 272.53
- Date Overhauled 1/6/2011
- GPS: Garmin 430
- Nav/Com: King KX-155
- DME: King KN64
- Transponder: Garmin GTX 327 (ADS-B Upgrade I/W)
- Audio Panel: King KMA24
- Intercom: FlightCom 403mc
- Auto-Pilot: Edo-Aire Mitchell Century 1
Weight and Balance Data
- Basic Empty Weight = 1,724.65 lb.
- Max Seat Capacity = 4
- Useful Load = 1,075.35 lb.
- Gross Weight = 2,800 lb.
- Empty Weight CG = 34.02
* (Refer to Wt. & Balance Record)
Total Fuel Capacity: 60 Gallons